CEEPUS is an acronym for “Central European Exchange Program for University Studies“. Current member countries are: Albania, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic and Slovenia. Prishtina/Kosovo is also participating.
National CEEPUS offices
CEEPUS programme offers scholarships to individuals within approved CEEPUS networks of partner higher education institutions from different participating countries which then exchange students and professors.
Each CEEPUS country finances a certain number of scholarship months for the incoming mobility.
- June 15, for the study year and winter term
- October 31, for summer term
- November 30, for freemovers
Where to submit your application
- For scholarships: application has to be submitted online via CEEPUS Website
- For networks: National CEEPUS Office (online application via CEEPUS website)
For the more information on the programme, please visit www.ceepus.info. For specific information on the CEEPUS programme in Slovenia, contact the National CEEPUS Office Slovenia at email@example.com.